THE WORLD OF MEZAB IN GHARDAIA CITY
4 DAYS 3NIGHTS
- Airport Pick-up & Drop-off
- Accommodations Described in the overview
- All Meals & Water
- Domestic Flights
- Driver & Private Transportation
- English-Speaking Guide/Manager
- Entrance Fees to Sites
- Water during the tour
- Letter of Invitation for Visa Application
- Security Escort Where Needed (determined by Tour Manager)
- Alcahol drinks
- International Flights
- Personal Spending Money
- Travel Insurance
- Sleeping bag
- Tansfer from the hotel to the airport.
- fly from Algier to Ghardaia.
- Arrival, reception and transfer to the palm grove of Beni-isugen to the guest house.
- Dinner and overnight.
- visit the village of Elateuf millennium, where the Ami-Brahim mausoleum is located, whose French architect Le Corbusier was inspired to design his future plans.
- visit the old town.
- visit the city of beni-isugen and its market the wind at the auction and climb on a ford tower for a panoramic view of the m’zab valley
- dinner and night.
- visit the ghardaia market and the old town to shop for souvenirs.
- Guided tour of the palm grove of Beni Isugen, water collection system to supply the Friatic aquifer Innate
- Diner and overnight
- visit the market for souvenirs and shopping
- transfer to the airport
Chief town of the Mʾzab Oasis. It lies along the left bank of the Wadi Mzab in the northern Sahara (desert). Founded in the 11th century, it was built around the cave (ghār) reputedly inhabited by the female saint Daïa (the cave is still venerated by Mʾzabite women). Ghardaïa is a fortified town with white and red clay houses that rise in terraces and arcades toward the pyramid-style mosque at its centre. It is divided into three walled sectors. At the core is the Mʾzabite section, built around the mosque and an arcaded square. The traditional Jewish quarter, with its many wells and craft shops, lies to the east, and the Medabian quarter is to the northwest.